Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hallelujah Sunday Two

Hallelujah Sunday is about highlighting a scripture from the Bible that brings comfort and encouragement. I love the WORD of GOD and it is a foundation of hope in my life. My prayer is that your soul finds delight in all the good that surrounds you...


















Psalms 107:9 (Amplified) 
For He satisfies the longing soul 
       and fills the hungry soul with good. 




















Psalms 130:5 
 I wait for the LORD, my soul waits,
         And in His word I do hope.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Makes for a good foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you take all these pictures? They are GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely post! I am loving the whole idea of Halleluja Sunday! And your photos are absolutely gorgeous! I'm so glad you stopped by my Girl in Pink blog. I am a new folllower and look forward to reading more about your darling lambs!
    Best Wishes and Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos - can definitely see God's goodness in them! Thank you for sharing them to fill our souls :)

    ReplyDelete