Pink is my FAVORITE color, so you can imagine how excited I was to find pink enamelware. Most of my pink pieces were found through different sales on EBAY. I've had my pink pieces for a few years now and I am so excited to feature these blushing coffee pots to introduce a new category on The Blog Guidebook. I am currently listed under Vintage and White but, really... PINK can be found in almost every post of mine so I asked the creators of the directory if they would be willing to create a new category. If you are a pink fanatic like me, you might consider listing your blog under this new PRETTY IN PINK category.
Do you like the color pink like me? What items in your home or garden are blushing this spring?
Thank you so much Sarah and Lyndsay of The Blog Guidebook for Spotlighting SoulDelights! It was so good of you to stop by and I hope you visit again.
Psalm 23:6
Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord [and His presence] shall be my dwelling place.





Honey, I'm in love with pink, like you! And now I felt in love with your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteI always try to add something pink in my miniatures and creations!
I didn't know about The Blog Guidebook, I'll take a look, seems interesting!
I follow you (:
God bless!
Belen
♥
Yes I love pink! O yes!! And I love all your pieces! I have a old pink collander...it is in some of my pix on my blog...it is very pale pink though! I still love it! I decorate at Christmas by putting a small Christmas tree inside of it..too cute!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely lovely pieces and you created a gorgeous vignette with them! Thanks so much for Inspiration Friday! :-)
ReplyDeleteVanessa
Love, love, love all the pretty pink today!
ReplyDeleteRight now, I have on a pink shirt, pink sandals...I have pink toenails. Yep, I love pink.
ReplyDeleteYour pink enamelware is gorgeous and your photo compilations beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLoving the pink!! So charming and your photos are lovely! Thanks for sharing this at Feathered Nest Friday~ hope to see you this week again too! :)
ReplyDelete