We all have a few collections, right? I've offered you a glimpse of some of the items that I've uncovered and brought home to line up on shelves, fill cupboards and stack in closets. In this first month of blogging, you've seen some of my enamelware, some fabric, some glass and more.
What I'd really like to know is what items do you cherish? Are they vintage? Do you prefer something new? Do you construct something amazing out of thread or beads or candy wrappers? I'd love to know what you are always on the hunt for.
For fun, I linked up with a new friend.. stop by her place.
Mel Dreams Often




Apart from my family of course I cherish my blue and white china, in my beautiful new white hutch!
ReplyDeleteI just bought some depressionware candleholders yesterday that look like a fluted bowl with the swirtl pattern, can't wait to use them. The things that mostly catch my eye when I'm out at the flea market is china, quilts and old linens. They just sing my song. Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteI collect most anything vintage...my fave color being pink!! I think our tastes run in the same direction.... old, vintage, pinks, pastels, ...etc. Love it all!
ReplyDeletelove your vintage glass collection. ever so pretty!
ReplyDeletei'm going to have to 'follow' you so i don't miss a trick.
have a lovely weekend.
xo
~molly
Hi Wendi~
ReplyDeleteMy, my you sure have a lovely blog here. Thanks bunches for dropping by my blog & becoming a new follower, sure appreciate it! Happy to be your latest & greatest follower. :) Yeah, enamelware is pretty cool stuff!! I grew up in Cheyenne, WY, it appears that you live somewhere in the near vacinity. I would also like to invite you to link to my K.I.S.S. blog bash on Sunday.
Drop By The Tattered Tag
Your vintage collection is very pretty! I love vintagey old looking things! I'm always on the look for anything "cute." I am a jewelry maker as well so, any neat looking beads or new ideas, I snatch them up! lol. Have a lovely weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm finally catching up on Mel's Fancy Friday Blog Hop and have followed you via GFC.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day! :-)
Elizabeth
WOW...beautiful glass wear! Is it Depression glass?...I have too many collections to count...sadly! But my dish collection (featured in Canadian House & Home April 2009) is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteA few years ago we were going to auctions and I began to collect yellow depression glass, moss rose dishes and assorted pieces, as well as various antique glassware articles.
ReplyDeleteI have a Rose O'neil "Kewpie" that is very special because it was given to me by an older woman I cleaned for who became my friend. She has "gone home" and I look forward to seeing her again.
It is so much fun to see the pretty things you post. Thanks!
Beautiful, didn't see this post before...love the pink and green glass I have some too..and I love it...
ReplyDelete