Welcome to the very first post of my very first blog! I am so happy that you stopped by for a visit and I hope you will continue to drop in to view all the stories that I have to share with you. My name is Wendi and the primary purpose of my blog is to showcase some of my very own vintage treasures.
I'm a big fan of County Living Magazine and I had the idea that many of my own favorite shabby chic items could easily be found in such a magazine. So, in the summer of 2009, I hired a wonderful photographer to come and capture photos of some of my favorites pieces collected over the years. Most of the photos you see posted on this blog are from that first photo shoot.
The scripture you see in this first blog sets the stage for why I want to share photos of my favorite collections. It's simple, pretty things (especially pretty pink things) delight my soul and I hope you feel a bit joy as you scroll over the images you find here. Hope to see you soon! Wendi

Beautiful! I can't wait to read more! :)
ReplyDeletecongratulations on your first blog and your first post, wendi! love the springy apron colors!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to see/read more!
ReplyDelete