Saturday, June 15, 2013

Old Glory Antiques Show 2013

I have always wanted to attend The Farm Chicks Antiques Show in Spokane, WA but I haven't had a chance so far. Well, this year, I found a local event in Denver, Colorado which drew the attention of some of my favorite magazine editors from Folk and Flea Market Style. So, even though I was just home the night before from a week vacation in Mexico, I woke up early, dragged my favorite cousin along and made the hour long trip to check it out. 

I was really impressed and found a few treasures to bring home with me. Below are a few snapshots from the Old Glory Antiques Show (held on Flag Day). It was really a fun event and I will definitely attend next year. Now...what to do with rustic open frame that inspired numerous compliments as I carried it through the various booths? (I'll show you the frame in a separate post... stay tuned. 





1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun place to go! Love the pictures! Can't wait to see what you do with the frame! :) Happy Sunday! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete