Thursday, December 15, 2011

Vintage Mailbox "Decked" Out for Christmas

Earlier this summer, I found a red vintage mailbox in an antique shop in Estes Park. I had so much fun decorating it this past weekend for the holidays. You'll also see one of my favorite ornaments featured in this post. After nearly 20 years of having a pink and gold Victorian themed Christmas tree, I switched over to red and white last year. Hope you enjoy the festive snapshots. 


Christmas Sharing...
What is your favorite vintage items that get "Decked" out for Christmas? 
Do you have a particular theme for your Christmas Tree?



4 comments:

  1. Your vintage mailbox turned out wonderful. I definitely love the red and white!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this arrangement! I have not seen a black lamb before! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable project!

    Thank you for linking to Potpourri Friday! May you have a Merry Christmas and the Happiest of Holidays!

    ReplyDelete