Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Poca Luna's Baby Lamb Crescent

Fall lambing is underway and to my greatest delight, Poca Luna gave birth to her very first little lamb. I named him CRESCENT as the night he was born, there was such a lovley crescent moon hanging in the sky. Poca Luna is a wonderful first time mother and she is caring for him with great happiness. I hope you enjoy this quick little post and look forward to more snapshots of her little lamb. 


4 comments:

  1. AWE NICE TO SEE YOU MY FRIEND, HOW LOVELY LITTLE GUY..AND CRESCENT IS A GREAT NAME...HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...WITH LOVE JANICE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww, so precious! Thanks so much for sharing Poca Luna and Crescent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lambs and kids! I've had my share of them in the kitchen during the bitter days of winter.

    SOMETHING RED

    Something cherry, something blue,
    Something scarlet just for you;
    Something blazing as the sun,
    Something red when day is done.


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Desert reds here and here

    ReplyDelete