Monday, July 4, 2011

Recovery Blooms

I received this lovely bouquet of flowers from a dear friend this week! I transferred the flowers to a watering can that I recently picked up at a flea market. The warmth of the flowers contrasts nicely with the cool smooth sides of the rustic pitcher. I've missed posting this week, as I was unexpectedly away from home. I'm happy to be back with my blogging friends and I hope you enjoy this summer post and that the scripture below ministers to you just as it has been my rock this week. Hugs, Wendi
 



Jeremiah 30:17a (NIV)

17a But I will restore you to health
   and heal your wounds,’
           declares the LORD...



Linking Up with
House in Roses
Coastal Charm

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! :) And great photos, as always!
    God bless you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what pretty pictures! I love the flowers and the quilt of course. Hope you are well. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete