So, while I'm finishing up my projects, I'm going to share two quaint little snapshots of a pretty white wooden shelf stacked with some lovely summer colored vintage reproduction fabrics. Also, who can resist vintage Winnie the Pooh story books. The Pooh books are from my childhood and I really cherish them.
I wish you great success as you work to complete your projects and hopefully we'll have a chance to "Show and Tell" soon. What project are you excited to finish?
“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.”





Lovely! Are you excited to see the new Pooh movie?
ReplyDeleteI have a couple of finished projects to share soon, but I have many many more on the needles. I am feeling so inspired these days!
Hola Poca Luna... I can't tell if my message got thru, so here it is again... thanks for stopping by the house in the roses and nice meeting you...
ReplyDeletecielo
I'm excited to finish a UFO for a friend who has just had her third little girl and on my birthday! She was born on the 7/7 weighed 7lb 7oz they named her Olivia after my daughter(who was their flower girl!) So I think she deserves a quilt don't you? Oh I also have several other projects I'm working on...
ReplyDeleteOh My~ Love your sweet blog and all of your pretty treasures too
ReplyDeleteI am grateful you linked with VTCF
I hope to see you next week too
Have a Blessed week
Pam
Your fabric is wonderful and I love Winnie the Pooh. Thanks for linking it up!
ReplyDeleteSherry
You may have alot going on but you look very organized! Love all the colors of fabrics you've been using, thanks so much for linking up with VIF! xo Debra
ReplyDeleteHi Wendi,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous collection, I love those Aunt Grace repos!! I haven't quilted in years but I still have a stash of those dreamy fabrics:-)
Bella
Such beautiful fabrics and displayed so lovely too! You live in Colorado? Where. I do too. I found you through Show and Tell Friday.
ReplyDeleteHi Wendy! If you head over to the Fresh Lemons blog (listed on my side bar) she has the directions for the Lucky Pieces quilt block. I love it!
ReplyDeletemE TOO I HAVE THINGS THAT I HAVEN'T FINISHED. THAT WAS MY GOAL TO TRY AND COMPLETE THEM..I GOT ONE DONE..LOL..HAPPY SUNDAY..ENJOY YOUR DAY...I LOVE POOH
ReplyDeleteI can definitely relate, I have a multitude of unfinished Projects. *Le Sigh* Right now I'm trying to finish up one that I've languished on far too long & is a commissioned piece that a patient client has not bugged me about but I feel guilty for procrastinating so long. Seems every time I become inspired some crisis or Life incident takes precedent & then I'm delayed so long on getting back to said Projects.
ReplyDeleteIf these are your unfinished bits though they sure do look Lovely waiting on the inspiration to complete them... mine tend to be messier. *LOL*
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian