Living life with an appreciation for vintage collectibles...Touching the earth by sharing in the joy of the annual lambing season...Encouraging others in the love of Christ and appreciation for His goodness!
Happy Valentines Day to you too!
Hi Wendi! Thank you for stopping by today! I love this post - love is always in my heart! It's nice to meet you, hope you have a beautiful day! xo
Hope you had a great Valentines Day hugs
I believe LOVE is one of the greatest gifts of all. Have a good week.~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
What a special post. I think LOVE should always be in our hearts. Thank you for such a wonderful reminder.~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
Happy Valentines Day to you too!
ReplyDeleteHi Wendi! Thank you for stopping by today! I love this post - love is always in my heart! It's nice to meet you, hope you have a beautiful day! xo
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great Valentines Day hugs
ReplyDeleteI believe LOVE is one of the greatest gifts of all. Have a good week.
ReplyDelete~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
What a special post. I think LOVE should always be in our hearts. Thank you for such a wonderful reminder.
ReplyDelete~Sheri at Red Rose Alley