Today I had an alfresco lunch with my dear friend Teresa out at Ewe Bet Ranch. I know you will enjoy the photos as I am always thrilled to feature my ewe lamb Poca Luna. I hope your day was as lovely as mine!
![]() |
| Poca Luna - Quite cheery and happy to smile for my camera. |
![]() |
| 2011 winter lambs growing big and strong |
![]() |
| The Quads were born on St. Patrick's Day! |
![]() |
| My lunch companions, Teresa and Calli Kitty |





Guess what I did this morning? I took photo's of our one and only lamb, well he's a sheep really! Your lambs have such cute faces thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoyed your lunch!
ReplyDeleteNot much more precious than newborn Lambs! We're seeing many in the Farm Fields this time of year and the G-Kids love it! The sassy Kitty is lovely too! I just lost my sassy Kitty of almost 20 years this past weekend... so right now precious Kitty pixs are drawing me in! We still have our two outdoor working Tomcats... but my House Kitty was ultra close to me.
ReplyDeleteBlessings from the AZ Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
Oh Poca, those lambs are adorable!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Cheryl
Adorable lambs, Poca. I love this post
ReplyDelete