Now the only question is what flavor of tea shall we have today?
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Vintage Tea Strainers (I Think)
If you like vintage, chances are you don't mind a hot cup of tea. Today, I am featuring some very special pieces from my enamelware collection. I found these two simple tea accessories at a summer antique show in Longmont, Colorado.
At least, I think these are tea strainers. Sometimes I pick up items just because they catch my eye or just because I think they are pretty. I knew I wanted these two treats as soon as I saw them.
Now the only question is what flavor of tea shall we have today?
Now the only question is what flavor of tea shall we have today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hi, Absolutely beautiful-and you found them in Longmont-wow. I was just down there last Friday for a garden show. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteNoreen
I was in Longmont many years ago and it so memorable that for many years I thought about moving there! Love your tea strainers and am now a new follower. Thanks for stopping by Truly Tattered!
ReplyDeleteKim
THEY LOOK WONDERFUL...HELO I'M A NEW BLOGGER AND I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG..I'M @ SPOONWITHER.BLOGSPOT.COM..WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE DROP BY...YOUR BLOG IS VERY NICE..HAVE A GREAT DAY.HUGS JANICE.
ReplyDelete