Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hallelujah Sunday No. 4 - The Joy of the Whole Earth

Psalm 48
1 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised
         In the city of our God,
         
In His holy mountain.
 2 Beautiful in elevation,
         The joy of the whole earth,
         
Is Mount Zion on the sides of the north,
         The city of the great King.
 3 God
is in her palaces;
         He is known as her refuge. 

In the 80's we sang a song in church from this portion of scripture; It was my mother's favorite! I still sing it and my home is filled with the wonder and presence of the Lord! The WORD says that He inhabits the praises of his people. Happy Hallelujah Sunday!

Note: The photos are from a Mixed Use Project in Denver which I visited yesterday. I just thought the flowers and fountain were wonderful!




2 comments:

  1. Oh He is great indeed. Beautiful flowers!

    Hope you have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Wendi those are beautiful flowers! When I get some more time I am going to wander through your blog. It is so pretty and I can tell it is full of Gods love too!!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete