I'm always on the lookout for a new item to add to my vintage treasures. A unique piece of enamelware, an embroidered tea towel or a pink depression glass berry bowl. I like to arrange these items in various layouts to create interesting photos. The photo here shows a collage of some of my favorites.
This photo makes me think of the moments and days of my life that could just as easily be arranged to showcase the joys I've experienced. Such as a hug from a niece or nephew, the laughter of my sister or the praise of my parents. Snapshots of time that implore happy memories and continue to fill my heart with gratitude. Take a moment to imagine a collage of your happy memories and gaze through the windows in your life that lead to exceeding joy.
![]() |
| Sophie Kitty was just passing through to get in on the fun! |
Psalm 107:9
For He satisfies the longing soul and fills the hungry soul with good.

No comments:
Post a Comment