Friday, October 5, 2012

A Fall Finish - Quilt and Blue Enamelware

I finally finished the Amy Butler quilt that I started earlier this year. I'm happy to have this one complete and I thought this would be a nice opportunity to take some snapshots of a small blue piece of enamelware too. Very "Fall" if you ask me. You can read more about the quilt here and here.



Photobucket vif187

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful "fall" pictures! :) Have a great weekend! Hugs, Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a lover of blue enamelware as well as white enamel pitchers. Very charming!
    Happy to be a new follower, Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt is gorgeous! Beautiful job. Thank you for sharing. Visiting from Common Ground. Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House which goes live at 8am CST on Monday. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com Hope to see you at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete