Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pretty Peony

Each spring the loveliest of flowers pops in for a quick visit. My grandmother had several deep red peony plants but my favorite kind is the pretty pink peony. I don't have any of these plants of my own, so I had to get a photo from iStockPhoto. I just had to post this because this particular flower is so beautiful. Do you have Peonies at your house? Simple beauty is always a treat! Think happy pretty thoughts today! 

Stay tuned in because I pick up my Amy Butler quilt from the quilter this weekend. I can't wait to share the completed project with you. Happy Thursday! Wendi

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just awarded you the LIEBSTER AWARD for new-ish bloggers. Check out my blog and please accept!! :) :) xo Holly

    http://damitasprettywrap.blogspot.com/

    ps. very pretty flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous photo!! So happy to be your newest follower Wendi!! Your blog is beautiful and inspiring!! Have a lovely day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love peonies. I only wish they'd last longer. This year I have White, light pink, dark pink, red & yellow ones blooming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the sweet compliment, I'm trying to learn and do....hope your have a great afternoon...It's warm weather here in San Francisco..with love Janice

    ReplyDelete