Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Comes On Slow In Colorado

I've noticed lots of posts out there in blogland showcasing lovely spring flowers but in Colorado, spring is very non-committal. The weather is warming up but I'm not yet convinced that the snow is gone for the year. I miss posting to my blog but I'm here; reading all of your blogs, waiting for inspiration to take hold. In the mean-time, I hope you are enjoying the Coming On Of Spring where you are. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post :) I'm the same way...not totally convinced that the snow and cold is gone for good, although the trees are getting buds and our daffadils are up and the grass is turning green...yay! We can hope the warm weather is here for good :) Have a great day~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather has been crazy...we had such lovely few weeks and I cleaned up the garden and planted some things and many flowers. it's my second year with this garden and it's coming along. Then all of a sudden rain rain and more rain...the sun came out finally after days of rain. So this morning I spend the time cleaning up from the rain...and planted some Green Beans...Wishing you a wonderful week...with love Janice...

    ReplyDelete